We know that sometimes it’s difficult to think of ideas for social media posts, so we’ve put together this quick list to help you! There are 7 topics so that’s 7 days a week of postings covered for you. Just repeat every week and make your social media marketing so much easier to keep on top of!
- Before and after photos: Showcase the transformation of a dirty space to a clean one to demonstrate the effectiveness of your services.
- Tips for maintaining a clean home: Share cleaning tips and tricks to help your followers keep their homes tidy between professional cleanings.
- Highlight your team: Introduce your team members and share their stories to give a personal touch to your business.
- Share customer reviews and testimonials: Positive reviews from satisfied customers can be a powerful marketing tool. Share them on your social media channels to show potential customers that your business is reliable and trustworthy.
- Share industry news and trends: Keep your followers up to date on the latest news and trends in the cleaning industry.
- Share special promotions or discounts: Use social media to announce any special promotions or discounts you are offering to encourage followers to try your services.
- Share behind-the-scenes content: Give your followers a peek behind the scenes of your business to show them what goes into providing high-quality cleaning services.
Our online training library for cleaning business owners is jam packed with over 50 hours of content on marketing, managing a team, sales skills and more!